A portable automated pressure calibrator in the palm of your hand—this could be our most exciting product yet! The Additel 760 series Automatic Handheld Pressure Calibrator takes portable pressure calibration to new levels. Weighing less than 4 lbs (1.8 kg), the ADT760’s innovative design contains a built-in pump, precision pressure sensor, internal controller and a large touch-screen color display. To generate pressure, simply key in the desired pressure and the Additel 760 will do the rest. Each unit has four channels: one internal pressure channel for source and measure pressures, two external pressure measurement channels, and one electronic measure and source channel. This series of calibrator has three standard models with the option of adding HART communications, documentation and data logging.
The 760-D gives you differential and gauge pressure but at a higher pressure range than the ADT760-LLP. Covering the range of -12.5 to 35 psi (-0.86 to 2.5 bar) and with an accuracy of 0.02%FS, the ADT760-D is an ideal solution to cover very common gauge and differential pressure measurements. The Additel 760-D comes with an internal module covering its full range, but lower pressure configurations down to ±10 inH2O differential can be purchased to improve accuracy at lower pressures.
Documenting Process Functionality
Each model of the Additel 760 series has an option incorporating documentation and communication functions turning your 760 into a multifunction documenting process calibrator. This feature provides HART communication, task documentation and data logging.
- Fully automatic calibrator with built-in pump and controller
- Switchable internal pressure modules for expandable ranges
- Accuracy (1 year) of 0.02%FS
- External pressure modules available (measure only)
- Less than 4 lbs (1.8 kg) for handheld operation
- Source pressure, measure pressure and electrical
- 4 channels
- Optional HART communications
- Optional data logging and task documenting
- USB, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth communications
- Gauge calibration for differential and gauge type pressures
- Low pressure calibration
- Transmitter calibration for absolute and gauge type pressures
- Switch calibration for absolute and gauge type pressures
- HART-smart transmitter calibration ( -DL version only )
- Pressure monitoring and data logging (-DL version only
• Max Pressure Range
-12.5 to 35 psi ( -0.86 to 2.5 bar )
• Pressure Type
• Over Range Indication
• Measurement Units
Pa, hPa, kPa, mPa, bar, mbar, psi, mmHg@0°C, cmHg@0°C, mHg@0°C, inHg@0°C, inH2O@4°C, mmH2O@4°C, cmH2O@4°C, mH2O@4°C, mmH2O@20°C, cmH2O@20°C, mH2O@20°C,
inH2O@20°C, kg/m2, mtorr, torr, lb/ft2, tsi, custom
One Barb Fitting. One Hose, 5 ft (1.5 m), with built-in filter to 1/4BSPF, 1/4NPTF, and M20F adapters
• Pressure Output Rate
<10 Seconds ( 35 psi / 5 ml )
 FS specification applies to the span of the module range.
 Stability based on FS of the internal pressure module. Stability is 0.005%FS or 0.05 pa whichever is greater. Internal module is switchable.