A portable automated pressure calibrator in the palm of your hand—this could be our most exciting product yet! The Additel 760 series Automatic Handheld Pressure Calibrator takes portable pressure calibration to new levels. Weighing less than 4 lbs (1.8 kg), the ADT760’s innovative design contains a built-in pump, precision pressure sensor, internal controller and a large touch-screen color display. To generate pressure, simply key in the desired pressure and the Additel 760 will do the rest. Each unit has four channels: one internal pressure channel for source and measure pressures, two external pressure measurement channels, and one electronic measure and source channel. This series of calibrator has three standard models with the option of adding HART communications, documentation and data logging.
The 760-LLP is designed for low pressure calibration and comes with a built-in pressure module to ±30 inH2O (±75 mbar) and provides an accuracy to 0.05%FS (see ordering information for configurations with the option of the ADT760 and a module of your choice). Additional internal pressure modules (ADT155 series) are available and provide a variety of ranges down to ±0.25 inH2O (±0.62 mbar). The accuracy of 0.05%FS and control stability 0.005%FS is based on the internal module’s span. Measurements can be made in gauge or differential mode.
Documenting Process Functionality
Each model of the Additel 760 series has an option incorporating documentation and communication functions turning your 760 into a multifunction documenting process calibrator. This feature provides HART communication, task documentation and data logging.
- Fully automatic calibrator with built-in pump and controller
- Switchable internal pressure modules for expandable ranges
- Accuracy (1 year) of 0.02%FS
- External pressure modules available (measure only)
- Less than 4 lbs (1.8 kg) for handheld operation
- Source pressure, measure pressure and electrical
- 4 channels
- Optional HART communications
- Optional data logging and task documenting
- USB, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth communications
- Differential gauge calibration
- Low pressure calibration
- Differential transmitter calibration
- Differential switch calibration
- HART-smart transmitter calibration ( -DL version only )
- Pressure monitoring and data logging ( -DL version only )
• Max Pressure Range
±30 inH2O (75 mbar)
• Pressure Type
• Over Range Indication
• Measurement Units
Pa, hPa, kPa, mPa, bar, mbar, psi, mmHg@0°C, cmHg@0°C, mHg@0°C, inHg@0°C, inH2O@4°C, mmH2O@4°C, cmH2O@4°C, mH2O@4°C, mmH2O@20°C, cmH2O@20°C, mH2O@20°C,
inH2O@20°C, kg/m2, mtorr, torr, lb/ft2, tsi, custom
• Pressure Output Rate
<30 Seconds ( 30 inH2O / 100 ml )
 FS specification applies to the span of the module range.
 Stability based on FS of the internal pressure module. Stability is 0.005%FS or 0.05 pa whichever is greater. Internal module is switchable.
|Loop Power Source|
|Pressure Switch||open, close, support for mechanical switches and NPN/PNP digital switches.|